My sister and I still have all our Barbies at our parents' house. Ours are from the late 80's/early 90's, so they are still pretty cool. I haven't looked at them in so long!

I have a Raggedy Ann doll that I got as a newborn that is at my house now. She's a small one, but my sis and I have the Ann/Andy large set at my parents'. I will have to take some pics of my little Ann, she is really cute and very love-worn.

I only had one Cabbage Patch Kid, one of the ones that has the weird wiry hair that you can style. I kept up with all the pieces, and she's in pretty good shape.

My sis and I had those dolls called "Cupcakes", they obviously look like a cupcake, but the doll comes up out of the rubber "cake" part and it looks like she's wearing a skirt. We had the bannana split bedroom, strawberry cake kitchen and ice cream sundae bathroom(or salon, not sure which it's called).

I've just recently brought a lot of my childhood toys home from my parents' garage, and I'm having a blast looking through them all and cleaning them up. I will try to post some pics of some of them sometime. I just love feeling like a kid again!


These aren't dolls, but I've also got some Precious Places playsets from the 80's. Did anyone else have these? [img]smile.gif[/img]